To those list members who frequent the Pick N Pulls...(non VW)

John,
My wife had a '99 Dakota, I searched every single yard local to me (in
Southern Wisconsin), and never found one.  Lots of the prior model, but
none of the rounded ones.
I'll keep my out for ya, but you might want to check eBay....

Nate