Whos 82 on Ebay? in Jacksonville NC

LOL, so here's one. I got some fat white letter rubber mounted up on Klaus'
stock 13s by the school shop. I kept the tires that came off in my
greenhouse storage area at school, they hold air, and I'll get the shop to
mount them up on some junky rims to roll under parts cars. Anyway, these
tires were getting frightening to drive on. So today I look in the storage
area I have them in at school, there are only three. Some kid STOLE one of
them. WTH???  Or maybeeee it was Greg.
Cathy, out to get someone rollin' on 13s.