M&M's for all us crackheads

http://www.mymms.com/customprint/

A little pricey but we could sell them on ebay... under the "Tornado
Red 16v Scirocco M&M!!!" banner.

muhahaha

Chris

Oh yea pending reinforcement (backbone) from Spewey I am going to
whine about how jacked up the Callaway is.  Oil pump shot, Thrust
bearing shot, stroker crank shot, and of course... turbo shot.

So if anyone on the left coast has a JH for sale...  Or make an offer
on the Callaway as is.  Obviously for a deep discount.  I can't really
afford to repair it.  (Insert "spewtastic" comments here)

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red