FS: Battery Cable for Relocating to trunk

By the Gods man!  That isn't a battery cable it's "shore power" cable
for a friggin aircraft carrier.  LOL

If I had any desire to move my battery I would consider it.  I have
bigger fish to fry however.  ;(

Chris

hey who lives in San Diego?!?  I was there today for a few hours and
didn't see one scirocco what's up with that?  Larry?!?