16V Instrument cluster without upshift light

Given a choice of the two, both with the same scale, I'd pick the
Motometer. There are a few key gears that are metal in the Moto and
cause problems when they crack or slip in the VDO's.

This is first hand experience, having taken about 20 or 30 gauage
clusters apart in my time.

Oh, one other thing, there's no such thing as a "Moto" or "VDO"
upshift light.  The speedos come apart from the cluster as a
separable unit.  You can swap speedos between clusters.  So the
"best" combo would be get a non-upshift light cluster and swap in the
Motometer speedo of your choice.

==Brett