Adjusting solid lifters

The last time I did this, which was the first time too, or the only time I
ever did it actually, well to make this reply as short as possible, if it is
ever achieveable at this point, I was lucky enough to play switcheroo with
all the adjusting discs to have all the valves within clearerance without
needing extra discs. Lucky me? Always.

My opinion, I'd aim for low-middle of the range (7-8) if possible.

Cheers.

Marc