Adjusting solid lifters

Last weekend I popped the valve cover, changed out the 8 studs and
installed a G60 rubber gasket to replace the cork one.  Also put in a
"camsaver" oil splash guard. All went well and I'm really interested
in seeing if that piece of plastic will cut the amount of oil sucked
into the primary of the carb.

With it all open (cold), I checked the clearances on my solid lifters.
The exhaust valves are .014, .014, .014, & .015 with the proper
clearance range .014-.018, so I figure no adjustments required.

The intakes are at .011, .008, .013, & .009.  The range specified in
the Bentley is .006-.010.  Obviously two are out of the acceptable
range.  Question is:  Would you normally adjust all four back close to
the minimum (or equal?) or just the two that are out of range.
Bentley doesn't really say much except to get them all within the
range.  Any thoughts?  Theories on where to set them up?  TIA

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9