  From: Brian McGarvey
  To: Scirocco list
  Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 07:19 AM
  Subject: WTB A2 subframe / trading stuff

  evil plan being hatched. for a GRM race.

  anybody have one? I don't care about the motor or tranny type, but I
  do care if brakes, steering, suspension are there. I have stuff to
  trade..

  Stuff I know I have for trade.
  SII interior panels -- black leather, black with inserts
  sunroof bits
  8v xflow head several - conditions unknown - no obvious damage.
  late model 2.0L bug block  (unknown condition), normal deck height
  g60 head
  G60 block good for boring out. had a blown HG, rust welded pistons in.
  VR6 block
  10v audi 5 clyn turbo kit kkk26 -- minimal shaft play if at all, waste
  gate, manifold, add welding get a 8v turbo manifold.. Wastegate will
  prob need rebuilt
  lots of other stuff.  Just ask, I might have it.
  late model 1.8T downpipe, 4 bolt type with cat.

  Bigmac.