WTB A2 subframe / trading stuff

evil plan being hatched. for a GRM race.

anybody have one? I don't care about the motor or tranny type, but I
do care if brakes, steering, suspension are there. I have stuff to
trade..

Stuff I know I have for trade.
SII interior panels -- black leather, black with inserts
sunroof bits
8v xflow head several - conditions unknown - no obvious damage.
late model 2.0L bug block  (unknown condition), normal deck height
g60 head
G60 block good for boring out. had a blown HG, rust welded pistons in.
VR6 block
10v audi 5 clyn turbo kit kkk26 -- minimal shaft play if at all, waste
gate, manifold, add welding get a 8v turbo manifold.. Wastegate will
prob need rebuilt
lots of other stuff.  Just ask, I might have it.
late model 1.8T downpipe, 4 bolt type with cat.

Bigmac.