Ron's Teardown video - smaller recompress now available

Yeah, 3 years ago.  For those curious, it's me that gets passed the phone at the start of the video, and its me with the rather
coke-can looking silver digital camera.  Speaking of that, heres the associated pics:

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/f-cincy-2k%2B3/index.htm (middle secion of page)

HTH
Al