A little comedy going into the holiday season

I am helping a good friend of mine local to me find a scirocco...

He found one local to seattle...

red 87 16v, paint is beat, surface rust, NO carpet, NO backseat (or at
least part of one), and the topper on this lovely cake is the fact
that it does NOT run.  The rest of the car is basically stock.

$2250

Bwahahahahahaha

Sorry I couldn't resist.  I told the seller (nicely) that he should at
least get the thing running and he would have better luck selling it.

BTW Jesse say hello and jump in with the sharks you've lurked long
enough.  We'll be gentle I promise!

List meet Jesse, he's in search of a reliable rocco that won't break
the bank.    I know you can't really use the two "R" words in a
sentence...rocco and reliable.

Jesse, welcome (again?) to the list.  :)

Chris

BTW.  How about that Kramer guy eh?  OMG what a jackass...

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red