Got my competition license! longish

If it's a race car, it just need to work well! I've always lusted after a
metallic school bus orange (House of Colours "Sunrise pearl" I think?) MkI
with a fat twin cream stripe (on the DS, rally style, of course), in that
Audi creamy pearl. I've actually dreamt of this car, built 1.8T under the
hood, the big fender flares...  It was a good dream, it was before I even
had a MkI! :)
Cathy