Car No Go

So basically it's a back to the basics check to make sure it's all working
right together. I figured as much. I havn't checked anything yet as I didn't
get home till late and I've been at work all day, but I'll send some updates
when I find anything. I'll probably not be able to get to it until this
weekend since it's already dark by the time I get home. The girlfriend is
out of town this weekend though so I should have plenty of time to stare at
the car and ponder. Any of the MD guys in the area feel like stopping by and
lending a had, or even just words of encouragement, feel free. I'll even buy
ya some beer in exchange for a ride to the liquor store ;)
Nate