Cincy 2007? Now Brett!!!!

> Anyway, any chance this page could get revamped? Seems to me it's been
> mentioned a few times.

I might be up to the challenge!  I don't have alot of web design skills but
I can do a basic page layout.  Similar to what is there, just update it with
new members or change it up some.  I will put some ideas together in a Word
doc if you guy would really like an update to take place.
Any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

(I'd caution people against putting too much detail
> on there, I'd hate to see car thieves using it as a shopping page.)

I agree Cathy.

-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI
86 Bronze Scirocco 8v