Cincy 2007?

Look forward to meeting you in June.  FYI, the members page of .org is
woefully overdue.  Like by maybe 5 years or more?  I know it was old
when I signed on about 3 years ago.  There's a few on there that I've
never seen post (I think) although some still frequent the 'tex.

On 11/4/06, Mark Langford <MarkL@hiwaay.net> wrote:
>I'll see y'all in June.  I checked out the Scirocco.org members page,
and I think I'll be the oldest guy on the place, but I'll probably be
having the most fun...

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)