On-the-car wheel bearing puller?

Yup. Thats it. Comes with intrsuctions, but best to use the bentley to get your head in place first.
-----Original Message-----
From: Gordy Stedman [mailto:ydrogs@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2006 01:26 PM
To: julie@menloparkrandd.com, Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: On-the-car wheel bearing puller?

This the one you got? http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=45210
Now that I know someone has used it and liked it I will be getting one also since I have to do both front bearings on my silver 80. It has been rolling around without drive lines for who knows how long.

On 11/1/06, julie@menloparkrandd.com <julie@menloparkrandd.com > wrote:I bought a set from Harbor freight. Its in a nice red case with plates, cups and bolt for about $60,00.
Fairly easy to use once you get the circlips off the inside of the hubs. I used an air hammer to pull the bearing and revercing the parts, pressed it back in.
--
Gordy
MK1 x 4