Kia -vs- Scirocco roll call for Cincy.

I get the impression that more people than usual will be bringing Kias
to Cincy.  I know I'm going to be driving my ///MKia which I feel
kinda bad about, but neither of my two roccs run, and I was going to
just not come but came to my senses and decided I would.

So who's driving what?

I'm considering trying to get my HUGE electrical project done in the
next two weeks (i.e. the night before, Dan Bubb style) so I can
actually bring the '80, but I know it won't actually happen.

-Grant-