who's got the lanyard link?

heres the link. I dont know if the guys have enough time to do it though.
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/lanyard/
Ohhhh and by the way.... Ignore the guys. They seem to have an image of me being a bad girl. It could be the tats. Or even the piercings., but then again it might be the purple hair. Heck it might even be my stripped socks. After all, every thing went to hell after they dropped the house on my sister...
(Hehehe. Think he believed that Cath? Hehe cackle....)