From: GGehrke [mailto:ggehrke@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:34 PM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Kia -vs- Scirocco roll call for Cincy.

I get the impression that more people than usual will be bringing Kias to
Cincy.  I know I'm going to be driving my ///MKia which I feel kinda bad
about, but neither of my two roccs run, and I was going to just not come but
came to my senses and decided I would.

So who's driving what?

I'm considering trying to get my HUGE electrical project done in the next
two weeks (i.e. the night before, Dan Bubb style) so I can actually bring
the '80, but I know it won't actually happen.

-Grant-