Tech'ish question. Inquiring minds want to know.

So, someone remove my mufflerburblepoppingdamper?
Maybe I can order a new one through VOA.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Pallett" <greg.rocco@gmail.com>
To: "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net>
Cc: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net>; "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca>;
"Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: Tech'ish question. Inquiring minds want to know.

There was a thread on the 'tex about various questions... here's what they
say:

"What is the cause of the burbling, popping sort of sounds my car
makes from the exhaust(as distinct from mechanical or induction
noises) when coasting?
Air is being drawn back towards the engine because a vacuum formed
when you let off the throttle. every car in the freakin world does
this (beleive it or not) you just cant hear it on 99% of stock exhaust
systems."