From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net>
To: "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca>; "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: Tech'ish question. Inquiring minds want to know.

I've noticed the same thing that Ron has. If the fuel is a little bit too
rich on the overrun it'll pop.
But, I've also noticed over the years that having a small exhaust leak near
the engine will also produce the popping.
Since there isn't much you can do with CIS to richen it up on the overrun,
maybe you should look into very small drill bits? ;^)
Dan