I just noticed...

On 6:27:25 pm 05/20/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> All these people coming in KIAs.
> Any body coming in a rocc apart from Daun (who does'nt have to drive
> and myself? Sheesh.... A suggestion to the list. We change the name to
>
> SCIROKIA.ORG
>
> Sort of like a WWI reunion. Fewer and fewer members every year :)

What is the matter with you Americans? Now Julie, you have no choice, but
does the daily MkII sort of count as a Kia too? AFAIK, all the Canadians
plan to show up in Sciroccos, except  Mtl Mark. But then again, Cincy is
just a short hop across the border for us, LOL.

Scirocco content: Klaus has his new boots on, but it remains to be seen if
the rims he's on are true enough for the trip. If not, he may be sporting a
hodgepodge of 14s that I can scrounge up around here, maybe two white and
two normal snowflakes or something. I did some POR15 while he was up in the
air, so I am quite literally waiting for the paint to dry :)

Other content, Denny and I just looked at each other, we heard thunder, but
there are no thunderclouds. Gotta love living withing earshot of the track,
jet dragsters are a wee bit noisy!

Cathy