From: Foxx (in a box) [mailto:foxxinabox@wideopenwest.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 8:42 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: fox intake & mk1 hoods

   i forgot to mention that while at the yard today i saw a fox wagon with
the intake still on it. it was from a digifant car. i don't know if that's
what people are looking for, but i should be able to grab it for
$15 or $20. let me know as i'm planning on heading down there tomorrow.
   also, if i forgot to mention it, i have two NEW aftermarket hoods for a
mki. they are rough finished, but no rust nor dents. i'll only bring one or
both if someone is serious. looking for at least $50 for each (to pay back
those for whom they were bought & not shipped). thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com