I just noticed...

I am planning to bring 1-2 pictures of the Scirocco and I'll stick'em in the
Kia windows so the Kia will kinda look like a Scirocco, or at least I'll
have the Sciroccoiest Kia...

Cincy content: today I bought an AC power bar for Cincy. With the power
inverter , laptop , camera , cell and what else other power adaptor I am
bringing with me , it will be easier to hook up all these gizmos and use
'em.

Cheers.

Marc