I just noticed...

Damn, you haven't even met me and you accuse me of planning to show up in a
Kia.  Naw, this cincy virgin will be there with his '84, that which most of
you have only heard about. Unless you live in MD, then you've seen it.  (Or
likely, helped me work on it)  We're both eagerly looking forward to it.

GP