Diagnose This: Episode 1

> Stock CIS-E

Well, there's your problem!!! ;) just kiddin!! My megasquirt car runs
like god now. It's FAST!

> Stock Exhaust

What downpipe do you have? Did you take out that donut thingy in the
exhaust? isn't stock fox exhaust like 1.25" or so? - Remember - the
fox was only meant to have like 70 hp - and if the exaust was a bottle
neck for that - it may be for you too.

Other things. Have you checked to make sure the throttle cable is
adjusted properly? Any vacuum leaks (like Ed and I found on the old
1.8?). Are you running premium gas? and lastly, what are you running
for ignition? Does it have the vacuum advance connected? Does the
vacuum thingamabob leak? or you have a knock sensing one on there like
you should?