Cincy

Born and rasied here...love it.

Motor is running...but we aren't getting the power we expected.  Only
showing 125 psi in each cyl...something is odd (we expected 160 psi or
more).  I have signed up on a UK specific Mk1 Golf site hoping to get some
tech help.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)