Cincy

HAHA! *wink*

Well...the car I am supposed to take to cincy just ran for the first time
on its new engine last night, I have 2 weeks to break the thing in and
pray for the best.   So if I MAKE it to Cincy ok, then of course let the
ribbing begin....but I will need everyone PRAYING for me to make it.

Also, we are going to try and make it in Thursday night as well....showing
up as early as we did last year was awesome.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)