From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 12:04 AM
To: peter
Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: axle bolts

will do, thanks for the heads up

El Tony

Peter
wrote:

There is nothing wrong with that starter, and a FLAPS can easily
ruin the
starter for you, because the spindle needs to be supported by the
transaxle.
The windings get chewed up...

Try installing a battery, and running the starter on the car, by
turning the
key.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

http://thescirocco.com/images/DontDriveTheSciroccoDrunk.gif

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...