[ramble] Suspension possibilities - car is graduating from the DD suspension

On 1:26:08 am 05/16/06 Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> I don't have anything creative to add other than I'll be watching
> this thread w/ interest. I got a new set of Bilstein sports and
> Neuspeed progressives from Potter and I LOVE the ride. But the gap
> between the wheels and the fender is unsightly - I was shocked.  ;)
> I must add that the car isn't fully weighted down yet (probably
> missing 200 lbs or so??).  But I definitely have been eyeing the DIY
> coilover applications - Ground Control w/ choose-your-own-spring-rate
> Eibachs for $400 new, Shine setup $500+ new, Carrera (on my "beater"
> mk1, but NLA??...couldn't find them last I checked...
>
> Either way - good luck!
>
> JT

Yeah, I bought the Bilsteins for the daily with the intent of raising the
car, and it did, 1/2". (Belly dragging in the snow takes a lot of power...)
These are the normal ones though, not the sports. Same damping, but mine
have longer shafts for use with OEM springs.
Cathy