[ramble] Suspension possibilities - car is graduating from the DD suspension

Also not adding anything useful, but I put H&R adjustable coilovers on my
16V DD two weeks ago along with new strut mounts/bearings up front, and poly
bushings on the rear (Potterman's suspension refresh kit).  Car feels really
good, but I had been driving on a suspension that was recommended to be
replaced 3 years ago, so anything new would probably feel better.  Anyway,
as an interesting aside, I hit a rather large bump in the road a few days
ago and the passenger side rear speaker popped out!  Stripped those cheap
nuts holding the speaker cover right off.  All I can do is laugh anymore.
The H&R's lowered the car nicely, but I have noticed some wheel rub on the
passenger side.  Car looks a lot better.  Acceleration is nice and tight
too.  No more whiplash while shifting or diving when braking.  The nose
stays locked in position.

Craig
'88 Alpine White 16V