[ramble] Suspension possibilities - car is graduating from the DD suspension

I don't have anything creative to add other than I'll be watching this
thread w/ interest. I got a new set of Bilstein sports and Neuspeed
progressives from Potter and I LOVE the ride. But the gap between the
wheels and the fender is unsightly - I was shocked.  ;)  I must add that
the car isn't fully weighted down yet (probably missing 200 lbs or
so??).  But I definitely have been eyeing the DIY coilover applications
- Ground Control w/ choose-your-own-spring-rate Eibachs for $400 new,
Shine setup $500+ new, Carrera (on my "beater" mk1, but NLA??...couldn't
find them last I checked...

Either way - good luck!

JT