[ramble] Suspension possibilities - car is graduating from the DD suspension

I shouldn't even be posting this until I finish the EFI, but I'm bored and
this might be motivational.

For a few years, my 16v was a daily driver.  So I went with something that
would be pretty nice for the street.  Tokico non adj shocks/struts, eibach
sportlines, stock sways and some poly bushings to go around (except for the
)@($* strut bearing which I replaced AGAIN).

So this setup was pretty nice for the street.  The eibachs lowered it well -
a bit too well - the A arms point a bit upwards.  I still wonder if lowering
the center of gravity offsets the disadvantage of the A arms pointing
upwards.

With that said, I believe my goal is to get something that can (barely)
handle the street and be good for the road course and/or autox

Anyway(s), I think I am going to upgrade progressively - swaybars then
springs/dampeners

1) Swaybars - IIRC stiffer rear on a FWD car helps make a more neutral
chassis
2) DIY type coilover - like a ground control unit
3) Dampeners - Bilstein Sports!

Obviously I don't know how stiff too stiff is on the rear.  Are the DIY type
coilovers a good option or would sticking with a set of race springs be
better?  Finally, no one says much negative about Bilsteins, so that's why
that's there.

So if someone with experience can chime in, that'd give me some direction :)

koabi
'88 16vT (apply EFI!)