Anyone visiting Iowa this week??

Yeah, I almost got cooked by probably the same speed trap!! I am origianlly
from Dubuque and have siblings that live near Chicago now so I know the
roads in that area pretty well. And they are a TON of fun!!

Email me off list so that we can hook up and plan a route to Chicago to meet
up with Northam's and the rest of the crew!!

Rhett
(in Ames, IA)