Anyone visiting Iowa this week??

Im pretty sure it was me, I just came from waterloo this afternoon on
20. You'll see all of the red POS that you want in a couple weeks on the
drive out to cincy.
Highway 20 east of dubuque is really a great road, tons of twistys and
some mini mountains, at least for IL its pretty good stuff.  Almost got
hosed on a speed trap over a hill, but some oncoming cars alerted me
just in time for me to cruise by his radar at a nice 55mph.
Also got to look at a Saab Sonnet for sale in pretty good shape.  Hadnt
really seen that car before, but its pretty cool.  2 seater coupe with a
V4 engine.

Eric Person