[FS] [SOT] New Nada Classic Appraisal Guide "81 years of values"

For sale: I'm bringing 2 new Nada Classic Car Guides. It's an interesting
reference to have, and they come in real handy when the insurance company,
tries to say that your car is worth $500, or so. I bought a 3 copy
subscription, and I'm keeping the first edition, which is the oldest. $5, or
$10 including Priority Mail via Pay Pal.

Thanks,
Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

http://thescirocco.com/images/DontDriveTheSciroccoDrunk.gif

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...