Isn't technology wonderful?

Don't get me going on this, I was just reminiscing with a friend about when
he turned up on my doorstep, three hours away from his place, in a red
Scirocco, to time my son's ailing diesel's pump. A total stranger at that
point. Pretty extreme dedication to the cars in this group, what a bunch of
nutbars we all are eh?
Then there was my first Cincy, another dedicated lister saved my trip after
my fan chopped through that stupid uber-pricey 16V coolant hose. I'd have
probably called a tow truck, gone home, and never known so many of those I
now regard as close friends. SO many adventures since then. Lord, is it
June yet??? I'm just SO ready to be THERE. You know where.
Cathy