Isn't technology wonderful?

--- Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:

> So my cell phone rings while I'm at work.  No big deal; I
> work at the
> front desk of a school and we're on spring break.
> Mike Smith is stuck in a parking lot with a missing water
> pump
> tensioning bolt.

Scirocco.org to the rescue!

That's just another wonderful thing about this list.  I had
a similar one when Brad & his friend Dave were taking the
V8 S-10 up to Madison.  They threw a belt in Chicago and
called me.  I got on the phone with Ellen & Tonee and had a
new belt to them within an hour or so.  And this was 11:00
on a Friday.  Dave was simply amazed.  :p

Hopefully they're back on the road by now.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172