Isn't technology wonderful?

So my cell phone rings while I'm at work.  No big deal; I work at the
front desk of a school and we're on spring break.
Mike Smith is stuck in a parking lot with a missing water pump
tensioning bolt. He called Dan Bubb, who was able to swing by and
diagnose the exact needs.  That's the first 'isn't technology
wonderful' moment, that we all have cell phones and know eachother
through the .org list.
Once they knew what they needed, they wondered where to get said belt?
 It wasn't their area of the neighborhood, so they called me - I used
to work down there.  (but that's when I drove a toyota  lol)
Isn't technology wonderul # 2 - google local and google maps.  Found a
parts store just about 3 blocks away where they were able to buy said
bolt.
Last I heard they were about to install...  But things are quiet at work today!

GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy