ot:Re: Cincy lanyards

Hey, I resemble that remark... Elders... Sheesh....
You think I print my name on a T shirt for your benefit? After a long drive and a late friday night, I can just look down and go:
"Ohhh yeah...."
It could also be the Canadian beer. They make it with grain alchohol and formaldehide you know....
(No wonder Caths so well preserved for 30 )