Cincy lanyards

Yeah, thirty, that's in metric though. And as for the elders? I'd likely be
one, and I don't think it's a bad idea if they could be used for a key
holding lanyard afterwards, and something generic, without the date would
be better, that way they could be sold until they're gone. I'm all for name
tags of some type, I'm terrible with names, and everyone seems to remember
mine for some reason....

And I went to the dollar store and got some blank recipe cards and a
magnetic clipboard for them, so I'll just stick that to Klaus' hood or
something with some pencils for car ID cards, use as many as you like.
Unless someone wants to do something fancier, I can just keep them in that
case, I'm out a whole two bucks CDN.
cathy