Cincy lanyards

Im not sure I'll actually have any buy my shit this year.... I could make a
few trips to the junkyard..
I do have some random stuff still laying about.
hmm
Vr6 block.
10vT (5clyn) exhaust manifold turbo and wastegate..
hell I have a garage full of crap.
whoops.. there is a motor to be built in there.
:-)
or as brett says a freaking invisible thing..