  From: Rhett Farnum [mailto:rocco.crossing@gmail.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:12 PM
  To: Jim Ruffi
  Cc: Timbo; Scirocco list
  Subject: Re: Cincy lanyards

  I know a lot of people know eachother by car too but maybe we could have
"Car tags" also? So that way we know what lister owns the car too. And like
Cathy with the stickers we could find the right roc to go to so we can
collect such things.

  Just some more ideas I just thought up and figured I'd throw them out
there and see if anyone would bite.

  Rhett