  From: Rhett Farnum [mailto:rocco.crossing@gmail.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:20 PM
  To: Jim Ruffi
  Cc: Timbo; Scirocco list
  Subject: Re: Cincy lanyards

  Yeah but there is no judging or anything. And I know I have several times
like ideas that had been done and would have liked to find the owner to ask
questions about the mod, or re-creation. And this could help with that.

  Maybe this is something we could leave up to the vehicle owners also. A
create your own kinda thing!

  Rhett