Cincy lanyards

On 5:16:14 pm 03/28/06 "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I think that would be cool.  A simple printed name on the dash, so
> you know whos car it is.
> But, I know the group would not want to create a "car show vibe,"
> since that isn't the point.  I hope it wouldn't be construed as such.

Mine are easy to find, Kolibri Green 79 with leopardskin seat covers, and
all the "flair" glued to the dash (and hopefully a styling duckbill :)), or
the only baby-blue-pearl-over-silver '87 16V. (who needs stickers?)
Or I'll be kicking a white cabby or a black NB over on the Kia side.  Yeah,
a small card on the dash would be good, and it would hide all those dash
cracks. Or lack of them- that might be more important, so we didn't feel
like beating you for having a perfect dash. :)

Maybe a quick list to fill out, like year, owner/car's nickname, engine,
comments. Like Big Mac will no doubt add "buy my shit", or some other
charming comment. This sounds like planning. Which is for the weak.

Maybe just give everyone a blank recipe card and let them do with it
whatever they wish. I'll bring a book on origami.

Cathy