Need opinions on the '80 Mk1 Indiana Red for sale

On 3/22/06, Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am considering buying this Mk1 from the guy in
> Oregon.  I wanted to ask what others thought about
> this - it would be my first Mk1.  The sale was posted
> to the List about a week ago:
>
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2485039

Run, don't walk...  That car is easily worth $2300...  This is the
type of car I would normally jump on, but with my future plans still
up in the air, no matter how hard I try I just can't think of a good
enough excuse to do something completely irrational.  :D

I don't think you could go wrong picking that car up...

Later,

Mark.
75
82