Need opinions on the '80 Mk1 Indiana Red for sale

That is a beautiful car, but I want to point out 2 things:

1.  It was likely repainted.  Look at the corner of the side moulding, where
it meets the wheel arch:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/eskimocounselor/80%20Scirocco/wheels.
jpg  There appears to be overspray on it.  I'd request some close-ups.

2.  This one has the dreaded dealer installed metal-framed upper side
moldings that were riveted on (!).  These appeared on quite a few cars (I've
had a couple of 79 and 80 cars with 'em) and can't be removed without
leaving holes.  Plus, there was always rust around the drilled holes.

Sorry.  Just my $0.02

Jim