Need opinions on the '80 Mk1 Indiana Red for sale

--- Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> That is a beautiful car, but I want to point out 2
> things:
>
> 1.  It was likely repainted.  Look at the corner of
> the side moulding, where
> it meets the wheel arch:

Mmmm.  Very good eye.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Gordy has volunteered to by my eyes out West, so I
would trust his judgement on that.  Nonetheless, I am
going to ask the guy about the paint status.

And yeah, the dealer-installed moldings suck...

Thanks for the opinions - any others are always
welcome.