OT, was Re: Awesome B-Day gift -- Need Race prep info :)

Dan wrote:
>OTOH Julie's complete disregard for the MK II is deplorable. ;^)

Now Dan. I own one of each. The MKII is for Jill.
Just because the MKII is fat and heavy and with an 8v can barely get out of its own way in comaprison to a light, nimble and fast MKI, is not showing disregard ;^)
At Cincy with an attendance of 95% MKII's and 5% MKI's make them rare.
(Well, did I start a MKI/MKII flame war yet or should I keep going :)