  From: C Boyko
  To: raveracer77
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org ; roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
  Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 08:52 PM
  Subject: Re: New to List, needing a little info

  Just my email is at UoG courtesy of a good Scirocco buddy, though I did
  graduate from there, and my daughter currently attends as well (both
  BSc's). I'm way down on Lake Erie, just returned from cruising Niagara
  Falls with a whole bunch of VeeDubs. There's a great show there tomorrow,
  at Fireman's Park on Dorchester if you're mobile. Or are you in New New
  Mexico now? In that case, it's a bit far:) And Jay and I have crossed paths
  a time or two, (not to mention that our projects have occupied the same
  shop space quite often) It's a pretty small universe we live in eh?
  Cathy